Am I just high on Blight Serum?
I feel like I'm outing myself as a boosted monkey here but...am I crazy or were Killer lunges reduced by 0.000000000000000001%? Did the Wraith nerf stealth nerf other killers somehow?
I feel like I'm smacking vaults and windows so much more, and lunges I thought I could land with say Spirit are coming up a little short but my muscle memory is telling me something is off
Please tell me I'm just bad and should go back to playing with Boon totems
Comments
I believe what you are describing may be moments that are slightly on the other side of the validation, you just aren't getting the incorrect feedback 'bug' for it.
I was wondering if that could be the case. I guess I just got to reprogram my muscle memory like I did with the pallet changes.
There's no hit validation on windows so i don't think its a connection issue.