buff deception!!
make it a 5 second cooldown that would be balanced
best and funniest perk in the game with headon gosh i love it
make it a 5 second cooldown that would be balanced
best and funniest perk in the game with headon gosh i love it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Even a 5 second cooldown won’t do anything. The killer always knows I have it when I trick them.
All the perk needs is a change to its sound, make the sound the same as the fast locker animation because the sound differences are way too obvious.
... The sound is diffrent?
I always knew the difference between a Deception locker bait and actually going into a locker while running, the sounds just seem different to me.