Idea Casual Game of DBD (Battle Royale of Survivor)
I think thats will be fun if game can customize a battle royale gameplay where 5 survivor on the map kill each other. With no perk
I think thats will be fun if game can customize a battle royale gameplay where 5 survivor on the map kill each other. With no perk
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Huh?
So like a death match?
Would be better if it was;
10 survivors and 2 killers
2 hook states instead of 3
No gens, exit gates open after 10 minutes. Who escapes wins
I would like to see a game where when you run out the exit gate you immediately run into another match already in progress. Have like 4 matches connected so you could have multiple killers and multiple teams of survivors. Only when all survivors are dead or all 20 gens are done can you truly escape/win.
Lol