Calling All Killers

Any of my fellow high ranking killers willing to run camping bubba until they fix boons? A week of miserable game play on both sides and this ridiculous game changer may be nerfed.

Comments

  • @iOverSpray said:

    Any of my fellow high ranking killers willing to run camping bubba until they fix boons? A week of miserable game play on both sides and this ridiculous game changer may be nerfed.

    Boons are not a problem in my opinion. Toxic players are.....

  • I wonder how many neas answered this call?

  • I play a lot of killer and I'm not really finding boons to be OP in my games. Same with my survivor games; they are useful perks but not game-breakingly strong. Is it just me...?

  • @iOverSpray said:

    Any of my fellow high ranking killers willing to run camping bubba until they fix boons? A week of miserable game play on both sides and this ridiculous game changer may be nerfed.

    Boons are rough, and either need a set, short duration and/or a cooldown.

    Right now though, I'd rather see RPD fixed. With the pseudo-infinite becoming more common knowledge, I'm just AFKing this map out right now.

  • Every single "protest" this community has ever attempted has been a failure and accomplished nothing. I'm not gonna ruin other people's matches for something that's not even gonna matter. No thanks, just play survivor.

  • @iOverSpray said:

    Like they fixed Gen speeds after the ruin nerf?

    *buff

  • @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2605406#Comment_2605406

    I don't know what the final result will be but I do know their regular schedule is they release a new character, maybe do a hot fix for them on the next patch to resolve bugs or quick fixes, and then about three months after initial release they put out a balance pass. There's zero reason to think they're not doing that same schedule with Mikaela and her perks.

    3 months of broken Boon totems and you'll find a lot less killers around I'd imagine. We'll see!

  • @Bardon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2605673#Comment_2605673

    3 months of broken Boon totems and you'll find a lot less killers around I'd imagine. We'll see!

    I don't know, the boons haven't bothered me much. The most annoying thing I've had this week was having trouble getting to hooks in Raccoon City and a Nea who managed to flashlight save someone a few times (which is really unusual! I typically look at walls, etc, to avoid flashlights but she was spot on with the timing and angle, even got me through a window at a slant.)

  • I too shall camp until the stupid annoying perk is gone

  • Let's do it! If I hear a boon totem, you're camped!

  • @iOverSpray said:

    Let's do it! If I hear a boon totem, you're camped!

    question is, what if you camp the wrong survivor?

  • Collateral damage?

1 2 ›