Cheater rant
This game has to have the worst cheater reporting system compared to any game. I was blinded for 10mins then held hostage until I had to DC.
The best part is I can't report them because they blocked my ability to see their name.
If a survivor is still alive after the egc the game should end!!! They need to make the game end after the egc so you are not forced to DC
Comments
But hey DC penalties are back on, on a very stable game!
QUALITY A+ gaming experience.
/s
You are supposed to endure cheaters for as long as they wish you to stay in their game. The DC penalty is there for a reason.
Imagine if you had a cheater that was stalking you. They could just wait out your DC penalty and do it again. It's so easy for cheaters to do this too because some can get a list of who's in the queue waiting for a match.