So I'm stuck on the RIFT halloween 4 gens.....

1 best way to spot tangled gen as survivor?

2 why oh why do I have to be the one to pop the gen when there are 3 of us working on it and only 1 gets the event progress for it? Why can't anyone who spends at least 30 seconds get credit too? I'm constantly getting run off tangled gen by killers then someone else pops it.... assuming I even find the thing in the first place.

3 not getting any more cursed seeds in blood web and have only seen others use them a couple times all day. P.ease add more seeds so we can get this stupid 4 gen quest do n e before we die irl of old age.

Thanks

Comments

  • I use the perk visionary, otherwise look for the candles.

  • Deja Vu will light event generators in Yellow, just like Killer auras do

  • I looked for candles. Best way to spot them IMO. I wished all the hooks/generators were the special Halloween ones.

    As a Killer, you also need the Survivor being downed not too far from the special hook.

  • Detectives hunch and visionary both show orange auras. Throw on an openhanded and they’re hard to miss.

  • Ok thanks will be on the lookout for that stuff

  • @TheMadCat said:

    I looked for candles. Best way to spot them IMO. I wished all the hooks/generators were the special Halloween ones.

    As a Killer, you also need the Survivor being downed not too far from the special hook.

    I can see the hooks cross map. And I can get there, too, with my iron grasp/agitation set up. Lol.