Can we please have the option to block out SWF groups?
As a killer, i really hate going against SWF groups. It puts people up against survivors with higher ranks and, to me, they're basically cheating. I mean, they're communicating with each other in a party, how is this fair?
Some killers, like me, just want a simple match with simple slayers and enjoy it. 1 player against 4 coordinated players is ridiculous. There are some players that want that kind of challenge, and then there's some who don't.
So can we please have the option to unallow SWF groups in lobbies?
Comments
survivor queue times would be really really long if that ever became a thing.
Worth it
If it can make queues faster for non-swf like me, sure go for it!
No.
Why? You one of the guys that like picking on the killer with your friends?
No.
no I don't pick on killers with my friends. I just don't wanna wait a long time to queue up in a lobby.
I was talking to the other guy
SWF players would then do what they did originally. Queue up at the same time and leave lobbies if they don't get one together.
All this would do is getting into a game take much longer than it needs to be.
I know, I still wanted to tell you that. ๐
Ok, sorry, the SWF group i went up against really got to me, it just feels like its all the same
you're good. And I'm sorry about your rough match. Playing killer can be stressful.
Ok, sorry
As much as I want this I'm not sure if this is a good idea.