Leatherface disabled ability
PC
Leatherface loses ability to chainsaw, can't even charge it up.
I think if he triggers tantrum or gets pallet stun, it triggers.
just happened.
Tagged:
Pending
PC
Leatherface loses ability to chainsaw, can't even charge it up.
I think if he triggers tantrum or gets pallet stun, it triggers.
just happened.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had this bug twice. Once I hit tantrum while dropping from the building in MacMillan Estate as I hit a pipe on the way down, the survivor was downed. The other time, it just disabled after I kept revving the chainsaw, and then I stopped as I decided to commit to an M1.
The fuel counter says zero and the bar is completely filled.
Same problem, I often play leatherface and this happens once in about one game out of five.