Please make totem interaction hitbox on killer bigger.
It shouldn't be pixel perfect snuffing out a totem, had a totem on wrecking place between two tires where I couldn't snuff it out unless I was standing in the perfect spot
It shouldn't be pixel perfect snuffing out a totem, had a totem on wrecking place between two tires where I couldn't snuff it out unless I was standing in the perfect spot
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Definitely agree with this, it's really frustrating and makes you waste unnecessary seconds trying to get in just the right position.
Honestly, they make killers waste way too much time trying to snuff out totems. Too close? Have to back up. Too far? Gotta get closer. Oh you got too close again, back up. It's ridiculous.