Book Challenge Glitch
Everytime I end a match, my book challenges are paused, and I gotta select'em again.
Is anyone else getting that kind of glitch?
Everytime I end a match, my book challenges are paused, and I gotta select'em again.
Is anyone else getting that kind of glitch?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, it's a common thing. Just make double sure that your challenges are selected before you head back into a match.
Yup, thats what Im doing, but Im getting really tired of that.
There should be another way of "countering" the glitch.
Yeah, I've noticed this happening ever since I came back to DBD. Very annoying. It wasn't a problem a few months ago, so I don't know when it started.
For me, It started when they got the halloween challenges in the game.
I noticed that it only happens with challenges from the Halloween tome, so far it didn't happen for the regular tome challenges