Adam The Clown for Clown (Legendary Skin Idea)

So if you eventually get Frank West from Deadrising which I hope to god you get because I love me some Frank and need more of, I would like to see this guy as a Legendary skin for Clown because of how PERFECT it will be. With some voice changes of course. Adam the Clown!

Adam_the_Clown.jpg

Now here is how you pull it off. The outfit part is easy. Just make the outfit which is easy for you guys. The main part is the weapon I wanna talk about since I know some will be confused. These can actually work as the weapon. I would say have 1 of them on his back or waist the entire time though. But these are actually mini chainsaws in the games. So I think it can work as the weapon perfectly. Maybe make it a little smaller and it can work perfectly fine. Also Adam uses these little acid balloon thingies so I have a PERFECT idea to incorporate those. Of course those would replace the bottles. I would say make them little balloons and the purple balloon is just the purple gas and the yellow balloon is of course the antidote. The reload would be the same exact thing but he smacks the little nob of the balloon and swirls it. And perfect! That'd it for that. I think it would fit perfectly and would be a very cool addition to DBD.

Comments