The Nurse has little counterplay to none.

LoS isn't an option in some realms. Once again RNG has an impact on how the trial will end and how quickly.

This killer needs to be reworked or forced to play on indoor maps where you can actually use LoS as counterplay. Yesterday I was grinding through Halloween tome and I've got to play against The Nurse on McMillan & Autohaven maps which heavily favor her power. Debris loops on Autohaven are useless. The whole middle was a dead zone against her. I wasted my cakes and BPS for nothing. I feel like high MMR is The Nurse show. So boring and unfun. Every single Nurse I versed had all the crutch perks!

People should stop saying she has a high learning curve and even if she did that doesn't justify the bad design. Patient people will become decent with her in 2 weeks. With that blinking power, a decent Nurse can ruin the entire trial... I don't feel motivated to play. I'm fine with every killer except The Nurse. She needs to be changed, removed or nerfed so she can be in line with other killers.

Comments

  • @Hunter_Main_322 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2659803#Comment_2659803

    Perhaps you have gold or silver for your survivor

    But I play at the red rank and I don't know how much hidden MMR there is

    But every third game I run into a nurse and Blight and have to sweat

    And against a good nurse, nothing else will help your team, even if you add two more survivors to the team

    Despite the fact that I do not need to speak for the complexity of learning for her

    I have friends who play for her

    I've been a rank 1 iri survivor for a long time. You literally need nothing to run a nurse except being smart and understanding basic math.

1 2 ›