DC Penalties

I've never been so conflicted with something that WAS so good for the game until now. The hacker situation is serious and it's obviously not being taken seriously. I feel like I run into at least one every night now.

When I catch them when I'm playing as survivor I usually just give the killer his hooks and kill. It doesn't make the game fun again for anyone, but at least he gets his points and hopefully BBQ stacks.

Any word from the dev team on when they might start looking at IP bans? Or are the rumors true and they're "Paying customers" like the rest of us?

Comments

  • We do not need to disable DC penalties. They need to add a forfeit option after 10 minutes. It would solve a lot more than just hackers holding games hostage.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    We do not need to disable DC penalties. They need to add a forfeit option after 10 minutes. It would solve a lot more than just hackers holding games hostage.

    Something like that wouldn't be bad.

    I'm not saying there needs to be a game time cap, I personally hate that, but the ability to cut the chord after a reasonable amount of time isn't a terrible option.

    What's a reasonable game time though, I know most cap at around the 15 min mark.