I want to do "cleanse 6 totems" challenge but...
All those Mikaelas in my lobbies :(.
All those Mikaelas in my lobbies :(.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I did it yesterday I said sorry team mates but I need to do my challenge put on a totem finder perk and try bang them out quick as possible !
I wanted it to do it as well but its bugged for me
I'm under the mindset......its my challenge and screw all the Boon users....I'm getting my challenge done.
that was me yesterday!! quit blessing the totems!!!!
Survivors should be able to cleanse boon totems. It would add a bit of cut-throat play.
Alls fair in love and war.
As a boon user, all I can say is that if you know I have a boon, just be mindful of the order you cleanse them.
Yet if we complain about noed where told to do totems, now when people boons them its complained about, we can never win lol.๐
Mean while me as a leon main booning a totem as my team mates are looking at me as if they were shock I was carrying mikaela perks, the nea/dwight and quint I had xD๐