Anyone else had a huge upsurge in lag/juddering since the patch?

It's like the old Resident Evil patch. If a gen pops, still check fails, dead hard activates, survivor vaults or most other action occurs...bang...huge lag/juddering spike.

I've missed hits and just straight up lost survivors. It's insane. But unfortunately, should I expect anything less from DBD? ๐Ÿ˜”

Comments

  • I'm on PC, and yes.

    My first game is particularly horrible, with an abnormal amount of fps drop and lag regardless if I'm killer or survivor. Once I go into my second game (or third, worst case) things return to normal however.

  • Indeed. I'm not sure if it was just the servers crapping the bed, or getting put in servers across the world.

  • Yes. Also since yesterday I am getting million error messages when starting the game, lobby freezing and after every game the challenge deselects by its own.

    I am on PS5 so dunno ######### is this about

  • Yes, but only when I'm playing killer.

  • So glad I get rubberbanded when teammates use dh, and here I thought the frame drop on killer was annoying.