Can anything speed up blessing a totem?
I'm trying to see if anyone knows this or not.
I'm trying to see if anyone knows this or not.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
not until they remember leader exists and to perhaps make it work on blessing anyway
counterforce probably never will
I dont know if leader does, but even if it did %15 would only shave off 2 and 4 seconds to 12 and 20.
Well I wasn't sure perks like resilience boosted it or not.
Thank you for the math. I dont believe anything does, but that's okay.
I know for a fact Spine Chill doesn't.
I hope not. Last thing Boons need are a buff.
Currently there is nothing that changes blessing speeds except Thrill of the Hunt (or blessing hexes).
I dont disagree with you, but I figured I'd ask.
Thanks for the fact checking.
I knew blessing a hex and thrill slowed it down, but wasnt sure if there was a speed up. Thank for the information