100k BP code - less than 24 hours to redeem
100k BP code "screamstream", have less than 24 hours to redeem if you want it.
https://twitter.com/PaulieEsther1/status/1453791029073678338?t=aKZrVDkeSFtp4ska9GLSRQ&s=19100k BP code "screamstream", have less than 24 hours to redeem if you want it.
https://twitter.com/PaulieEsther1/status/1453791029073678338?t=aKZrVDkeSFtp4ska9GLSRQ&s=19
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sweet thanks!
Up to my neck in work today, but I think I can spare a few seconds to nab it.
Thanks, wouldn't have known otherwise.
A few seconds? My game takes like 3 minutes to load. Rofl. That is why the infinite loading screen was KILLING me. It wasn't so simple to just reset without wasting the day away.
Oof, that sucks lol
In reality it'll probably take me closer to a couple minutes to fully load in myself as well, but I'm just tabbing out during that so I only spend time really going to the store and putting in the code.
I could only imagine the frustration though. I'm happy this infinite loading screen thing became an issue when I couldn't really play anyway, otherwise I'd probably pull my hair out for the same reason.
Rip to you and others though.
---
Edit:
Actually it did take me longer than 3 minutes surprisingly.
I've never had my loading-in screen freeze before, but it did, and only finally unfroze after 6 minutes.