I haven't versed it yet as killer, but as survivor I find it super fun. Finding totems is fun to me, and giving the rest of my team a "safe zone" feels really rewarding.
This is closest to how I feel- I think some minor tweaks could be made here or there, specifically to Circle of Healing, but overall it's a cool and relatively balanced new thing that I'm pleased to see in the game.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Very annoying, but as a killer, unless you know it's a SWF, I wouldn't waste time going out of your way to find it and stomp it out.
If you do stumble upon a lit Boon totem while in chase, or patrolling generators, definitely stomp it out.
I think the fact that it takes merely 2 seconds to stomp a Boon totem out is what makes them okay in my opinion.
I like Boon totems but the fact that they can relit again and again is a little crazy.
Shadow step is ok. Circle of healing absolutely breaks the game if used properly and makes a lot of weaker killers even worse than they already were.
They still need some changes.
I haven't versed it yet as killer, but as survivor I find it super fun. Finding totems is fun to me, and giving the rest of my team a "safe zone" feels really rewarding.
I dont use them, so I cannot really say that I love them. But I like the implementation and that other Survivors have something new for their builds.
This is closest to how I feel- I think some minor tweaks could be made here or there, specifically to Circle of Healing, but overall it's a cool and relatively balanced new thing that I'm pleased to see in the game.