Basement Bubbas and Survivors
Matter of fact is that basement bubba has become a very popular playstyle amongst the type of players that just enjoy making the match miserable for select individuals. These people do not care that basement camping will most likely cost them the match, that they will most likely not grade up, that they will most likely not get many bloodpoints. They just do not care.
So it would be nice if my fellow survivor players could make an effort to pay attention to the basement's location and try to stay away from it.
I know that those locations usually have the good loop spots, but you're not helping anyone if you're being camped in the basement all day. If you're being camped outside, there's usually a better chance at rescuing you or not going down against bubba's chainsaw, than compared to the choke point of the basement.
EDIT: I'm surprised how literally no-one got the point I was trying to make.
I don't give a damn about basement bubbas. If you're such inclined, camp away. If standing still for 2 minutes is fun to you, go ahead.
My point was that it would be nice if my fellow survivors could pay a little bit of attention to the basement location and ideally try to avoid going down close enough to it, that Bubba can take them down there. That's it.
This is merely a strategic suggestion, as it seems that every time I play with a basement cannibal, my fellow survivors seem intent to go down right atop the basement stairs.
Comments
Yes, yes I did. Well done for spotting my deliberate mistake ... umm ... yeah, that's what it was! Good work! *walks away sheepishly*
haha it happens
Word up. It is not a trap to lure people down, it is a nice to get to know the survivor on the meat hook one on one, without all of these pallets creating distance between us, and through that understanding, we might become friends.
then they kobe and tbag you and run away and you have no friends anymore :(
That's why I stay at the stairs!! Y'all not leaving my house.
whoa that sounds deep......