Thrill of the Hunt
Now when Thill of the Hunt doesn't give you any notice notifications anymore, should it still be a Hex? Honestly, I think the strongest part of Thrill was the noise notifications, but now when it's gone, I really don't think there's any point for it to be a Hex anymore. So I don't think it should be a Hex, just because it's not strong enough to be a Hex anymore in my opinion. It would also be a pretty decent buff for it honestly.
But that's just me. What do you guys think?
Comments
honestly I don't see why not.
I don't think it's strong enough to be a hex now. Everyone before ran it for the notification not the longer cleanse speed
It doesn't really matter if it stays a hex or not, if it's a hex they spend more time cleansing another totem, if it's not a hex they spend more time on other totems. Ironically not making it a hex perk could even be a nerf to this perk.