Dead by daylight X Riverdale

Riverdale has every thing required to be a cross over with dbd. The series isn’t based on horror but it has some horror elements. We could have Archie Andrews and Betty cooper as survivors and maybe the black hood as a killer or the gargoyle king. The highschool could be a map or the sisters of quiet mercy building could be an map. Just like Jill and Leon Archie can have an alternate skin where you can play as Jughead and Betty could have an alternate skin where you could play as Veronica Lodge. The show is amazing and a great run up for a chapter in Dead by daylight. I haven’t given to much thought into the perks but I will think into that.

Comments

  • Let's not please.

  • I don't think a Highschool Teenager Netflix Series would fit in DBD. Besides, there really is no "main villain or main threat". Jughead and Veronica would be awesome tho. I would never say no to a badass woman and a hot dude.

  • @Kira4Evr said:

    I don't think a Highschool Teenager Netflix Series would fit in DBD. Besides, there really is no "main villain or main threat". Jughead and Veronica would be awesome tho. I would never say no to a badass woman and a hot dude.

    The black hood maybe could be a great killer because he has a hook for a hand and there’s no killers like that so far and don’t forget about the gargoyle king.

  • @Walker_slayer05 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2597166#Comment_2597166

    The black hood maybe could be a great killer because he has a hook for a hand and there’s no killers like that so far and don’t forget about the gargoyle king.

    I'm not sure about that. Like, what would his power be? He's basically just a normal person with no real talents. He's just a guy running around killing people. And that's not an interesting concept for a killer, sorry

    I guess he's a bit sneaky and hard to catch. But we already have a killer that is literally based around that.

  • @Kira4Evr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2597192#Comment_2597192

    I'm not sure about that. Like, what would his power be? He's basically just a normal person with no real talents. He's just a guy running around killing people. And that's not an interesting concept for a killer, sorry

    I guess he's a bit sneaky and hard to catch. But we already have a killer that is literally based around that.

    I been thinking and I’ve come up with a decent idea. The black hood power can work like Myers or ghost face stalk when he “stalks” his prey for long enough he can mark the player for death. In this state a player cannot interact with anything including generators, healing , unhooking, and etc. To remove the mark of death the player must find an area where there will be 2 chalices and a coin. The marked player must flip for their faith just how the kids played it in the gargoyle chapter. If the player drinks from the correct chalice the marked will be lifted if they unfortunately drink from the incorrect chalice they will instantly go into a downed state. After being revived from a downed state the player will not be able to get healed for a while maybe 60 seconds. With a little tweaking this may be a good idea.