Well, Since the servers are crapping themselves right now...
What game will you play tonight other than DBD?
What game will you play tonight other than DBD?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mortal Kombat 11
What is going on with the servers? I can't get past the "preparing to log in" sign on the initial screen.
I really don't understand how BHVR just can't keep the game running.
If I had to guess, it probably has something to do with the new kill switch they have installed in the game so they can server side shut down things in the game that are broken. Same thing happened earlier this week right before they disabled all the stuff they had disabled most of the week
Are you on steam? Steam seems to be having some issues right now.
Actually, it is looking like there is something going on with Steam. All the servers appear to be down.
Although, the game has been so buggy and unplayable lately that I thought it was something with the game at first. Hopefully it gets resolved soon.
Idk if this is related but when I logged in I got this “nat configuration”. I don’t know what that is???
Yeah, but I was JUST able to actually log into the game a minute ago. Now, whether or not I can successfully get into a match we'll have to see.