Flashbang bug?

Is it really bug I know a killer can turn around or look up to avoid it, but what I dont get is when I sometimes throw it and get killer blind message and either A the killer is still chasing me apparently not affected by it or I throw it on point as they picking up the survivor but the survivor dont get dropped even though message pop killer blinded.

Comments

  • Killer blinded shows up even if you miss the timing. And experienced killer players can still chase relatively well while blinded, specially if you are injured and dont have iron will

  • @LeonxJiwoon said:

    Is it really bug I know a killer can turn around or look up to avoid it, but what I dont get is when I sometimes throw it and get killer blind message and either A the killer is still chasing me apparently not affected by it or I throw it on point as they picking up the survivor but the survivor dont get dropped even though message pop killer blinded.

    Like shenlong said.

    I can chase survivor easily when I'm blinded, i just follow the sound they make.

    Like grunts of pain, movement sound kike footsteps or grass than makes sound when walking through, etc.

    So it's not that strange if a killer is still chasing you.