I can't seem to use the blighted med-kit addon. Any advice?
for the record, I don't use default binding. I use lshift instead of lctrl, in case that's making any difference.
for the record, I don't use default binding. I use lshift instead of lctrl, in case that's making any difference.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
oh. I missed that. oops. sorry for wasting your time. I thought it was "E" or something.
In fairness, it does tell you to use the wrong button. I've had issues with syringes and styptics for ages because it tells me E when it actually wants space and it always trips me up.
Took me a while to figure out it was the skill check button seeing as, for some reason, you don't get the button prompt for it like basically everything else in the game.