I want to unlink my BHVR account from steam
Hello guys! Like title says, but im afraid im going to loose my progress I linked it like a week ago is it a safe thing to do, will I going to loose everything? Thank you for your answers !
Hello guys! Like title says, but im afraid im going to loose my progress I linked it like a week ago is it a safe thing to do, will I going to loose everything? Thank you for your answers !
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What made you want to link them in the first place?
You will lose all the progress you made since linking the account.
is there a specific reason why you want to unlink? Any problems or bugs?
I want to unlink it because just like with my ubisoft account once it unlinked itself without manually unlinking it and im afraid it can happen with this as well, thats the main reason i want to unlink