It's a good day to be a Pyramid Head main.
I will never stop playing you. <3
I will never stop playing you. <3
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He has the dopest prestige in the game.
And now James Sunderland has entered the arena, there's plenty more reason to play him!
The one person it makes sense to kill
@ OP you have to dodge lobbies until you get a James and then tunnel him, commit to lore
Hello PyramidHeadmain6233
Are you a fellow pyramid head main?
I wished I would encounter a PH as James just so I could stop running from him and point at him, accepting my guilt so the PH will have to stop playing to stay lore accurate ๐
I am a LOYAL Pyramid Head main
You win this time. Unless you suffer from the tormented status effect. Than your a dead man no matter how much you point at me.