The unspoken advantage of playing killer
More consistency. When I play killer I want the killer to do well. Then I solo queue as survivor and, every so often, I end up wanting the killer to do well... Usually after my one hook... See, consistency.
More consistency. When I play killer I want the killer to do well. Then I solo queue as survivor and, every so often, I end up wanting the killer to do well... Usually after my one hook... See, consistency.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think the person is trying to say that one advantage to playing Killer, is that you don't have to rely on others in order to not lose?
My interpretation is that when they play solo, they want their team to be sacrificed? I guess the consistency he is speaking of is the fact that killers have no team mates to sandbag them
Yeah I got that as well, but ultimately that was a reason for the main point, which was the "advantage" of being a Killer, which was that you didn't have bad teammates (and hence want teammates to be sacrificed)
It was a joke. I was recently left to one hook while the killer was on the other side of the map and a teammate was doing gens about 15 meters away and not even close to the killer's terror radius. Hence, I cheered for the killer. You haven't seen that? Or when you have a Pig trap on your survivors' head and your teammates don't even give you a chance to get to a Jigsaw box before they finish a gen?
I've seen a sandbagger but the killer killed the sandbagger and I got out.