Does anyone else think they should disable DC penalties until they stop hackers?
No? Just me? ๐
No? Just me? ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Again, I'm not encouraging anyone to disconnect here (Seriously don't) but...
It does feel great to see a blatant cheater, DC and give them some choice words in the endgame chat and move onto the next one. ๐
Definitely not. No DC penalty has a significant rot greater detriment to gameplay for the vast majority of people. Nobody likes getting at least 1 dc almost every match.
Unfortunately with the implementation of cross-play I have been on the receiving end of hackers quite a few times. I know it sucks, but removing the DC penalty and keeping it gone will only make the state of this game work. It was disabled for crashes and I had a DC in 85 percent of my games as both killer and survivor. There needs to be something to discourage people from outright quitting because one thing didn't go there way in a match.
No. Game is unplayable as survivor with penalty off.
They'd be disabled until 2030
The game is so much fun without the penalty. There is so many ways for the game to finish.
Before with the penalty, your either finished or you knew that whoever left would be punished. I am surprised that the campers are still camping, must be annoying seeing so many survivor just disappearing from the hook before they die.
Maybe it's not the penalty that needs to be there, maybe it is the way people play the game that would stop so many people feeling like they don't want to play. It won't stop all, but at the moment it stupid.
Considering many general matches now have at least 1 DC and I have personally seen 0 cheaters lately I'd rather have the DC penalty.