Microsoft store
Hi i recently brought dead by daylight on the Microsoft store I know big mistake. I really want reshade is there any way I can get it or not because i been looking for a while now and can't seem to find any ways to do so even the reshade uwp.
Comments
Yes, DBD was one thing but you really stepped in it buying from M$.
You have the PC version without the Steam API hooks. Reshade is an external application and if you have Nvidia, use it instead.
Then how can i get it because you cant edit the game files because there read only and when you try to take them off read only it says access denied even tho i have ownership.
You don't need to overwrite game files with Nvidia Freestyle. I don't know the installation method of reshade but would guess it doesn't modify those files either.
I cant use nvidia freestyle for it since it says unsupported game pretty sure it only works for the steam version.
Yeah it only works for the steam version. Also updates don't go thru half the time and I have to reinstall the game when there's a patch.
Wish they'd just do cross progression.
It really sucks that i cant even use filters to be honest
You can just turn up brightness, contrast and gamma in the Nvidia settings. This is what I do, but it's a poor replacement.
Yh but when im switiching between discord it kills my eyes