Activate the kill switch on ranking
Three gold and one iridescent survivors vs me a bronze 4 killer hmmm yep definitely seems fair don't see a single problem even though I haven't played killer for a while and matchmaking as the dumbest requirement to raise or lower it and doesn't seem to have anything for killer yep all fair.
Comments
Its ok Bear. Have a cookie 🍪
Red rank players are obviously better hence why they are red. Its practically the same apart from the days close to post 13th reset.
Then why am I facing players who I can win or get a kill against explain.
No
Red ranks players have more time to play, that's it
You can't lose ranks anymore, so it's literally impossible to go back from iridescent rank 4 to gold rank 1, for example
If you play enough in a month, you'll hit iridescent 1, no matter how well you play
I have had that many times too today.
Survivor MMR is based on escapes. You don't need to escape to pip. Thus you can die at the end of every game and increase your grade at the same time.
This game is not balanced anyway so just stop care about ranking and play for fun.