When will BHVR side with the killers!?
I just watched clips of Dead Hard's Validation Hit and it's a shame on BHVR's part that it's laughing at mains killers.
First BHVR destroyed Deathslinger and now this, yes, I can say that the Validation Hit has the priority depending on the dedicated servers, how is it possible that when BHVR makes changes, they prioritize the survivors more than the killers.
Really my anger was reflected for the first time in the Validation Hit of the pallets and now with Dead Hard it is a total Crap, I just saw a Spanish streamer called ReudigRuediger where he played with Trapper and saw that when he hit the survivor, he shot Dead Hard and I did not leave him dying, in fact the killer slowed down, which gives me an absolute rage that every day this game is sinking into ######### and they have to get licenses to continue existing.
I just hope that Propnight, VHS, Charlie The Legend and some future Leatherface or Michael Myers game by Gun Media will destroy this game alive so you know how a balanced game should be handled well. Not making it worse.
Comments
yes and ds was nerfed only after a lot of ptbs while nurse, billy and other killers were nerfed after 1-2 month
to be fair it shouldnt be that easy to get a third healthstate like that..
Hit validation isn't a problem.
Maps, items and boons make the game survivor sided, not to mention unnecessary killer nerfs like deathslinger
Killers should be stronger all of them because even as solo survivor you escape a lot, and game should be more of a challange as survivor I think. It's not side with killers I mean they spend all that time making different killers with their own powers, and then give survivors the power role that is pretty ridiculous.
I always said a survivors escape rate should be low it should be a real challange to escape facing killers like this. But give survivors more bloodpoints not the other way around.
^ thus
I just want grabs validated too.
Which then will also stop playing, because getting destroyed by seal team 6 SWF squads isn´t exactly fun for new players.
Yep. Because Killers and Solo Survivors are doing what they are supposed to do. But SWF are different thing. They are harmful for everyone. Any solo survivor that plays with 2-3 man SWF is considered expendable, at best they are "generator boy" - you fix all 5 gens while SWF distract and abuse the killer. But most of the time you are just a resource, like a pallet.
Some SWF can even click-click near solo survivor, teabag and imitate unhooking, but never actually unhooking and leaving them to their death while killer is clearly on the other site of the map.
When they get toxic to killers, what stop them from turning on survivors too?
Nothing and its already happening.
I'm terribly sorry, but even if killer understands such situation, he just don't have an ability to unhook you, if teammates are toxic and refuse to do so.
Guess all that occuring "sandbagging" can also be not just coincidence...
There isn't a killer vs survivor problem. The main balance in this game is average killer + average solo survivor vs. SWF + top tier killer. The latter are far superior to the former.
SWF stomps average killer.
Top tier killer stomps average survivor.
Whether solo survivor or average killer is better is entirely dependent on map/tile placement/how sweaty the killer is willing to play.