Devs, play low-tier killers and show us how to play vs high mmr
Since the devs believe that their game is balanced, I challenge them to teach us how to play killer vs SFW, I want to see how they play if they are good
Since the devs believe that their game is balanced, I challenge them to teach us how to play killer vs SFW, I want to see how they play if they are good
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The Devs do stream at times.
please give me the link of one of them
Twitch.tv/almo2001
Twitch.tv/mc_ote
There's Not_Queen as well but she's a Community Manager instead of a Dev.