When will we get more Spirit skins?
I mean, only P3, darkened and the one with white clothing look pretty nice. And the rest of the skins are unnoticeable tbh (and I don't even talk about swords, which are all the same lmao, excepting maybe the one that goes with white clothing). We want more pls devs.
Comments
Her very rare outfit is really amazing and I can't wait to P3 it
I'm going for the p3 Spirit currently, but I like the one skin with the red war paint look. I think that one's scary, but it's not as cool looking as bloody p3.
I got P3 on her a few days ago. Looks amazing!
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1552862462
Agree on this. I use her P3 but I'd like something nice like the hallowed blight skin for her. Most her outfits for purchase right now all look pretty bad to me and mostly the same as each other.
That looks amazing but I'm going for the P3 of her very rare outfit since that should look badass.
I want this skin:
The Spirit has Spirit!
Her in a Cheer Leader outfit.
You cannot get a bloodied version of anything other than the base getup.
Sacrilege, grab the pitchforks and torches !!!!!