What with those queue time
Boon are active and my queue time with survivor jump from instant to between 5 and 10 minute before each match.
Boon are active and my queue time with survivor jump from instant to between 5 and 10 minute before each match.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's almost like killer is so awful to play less than a fifth of the playerbase wants to do it.
I have no idea what is up with queue times,
I have no clue why queues seem to be so radically different, seemingly on a whim. I have tried finding patterns, but it genuinely just seems random.
It's probably because a lot of players are updating their game.
I have an idea i think its because of boon. I even drop killer for survivor cause of boon but still the queue time are so long i feel like im in a queue for when i play teamfight tactic exept my game in this game last 40 minute
I’m playing killer a lot less than I used to. Boons just killed it for me. They’re fun on the survivor side though.
My survivor queue times have been instant while killer queue times have been 3 - 5 minutes recently. I'm pretty happy since I stopped being a killer main thanks to high MMR
Circle of Healing is re-enabled, just saying...
Console patch takes forever to install.