Solo player or swf?

Even if I'm a solo player I prefer swf if I have with who to play. At least, in swf I know it's me vs killer, not me vs killer+survivor. I don't care about dying. I care about fairplay. I don't need discord to speak in swf. I just NEED TO KNOW they are by my side as is intended to be.

Comments

  • I play around 90% solo, and my brother occasionally joins me as Survivor for the other 10% ๐Ÿ˜Š He's a Killer main but he enjoys Survivor from time to time!

  • Since I started. Except like 2 or 3 public games with one friend where we messed around in 2019.

    I wanted to play it with some friends recently but we just play other games together instead.

    I like playing this game alone I think.

  • I do KWF (Kill with friends)

    We each tunnel out one of the survivors, and the KWF mechanic make patrolling generators much easier. Tbh its a bit strong,

    /j

  • I got a bunch of friends to play DbD and we did SWF, but they all quit because playing survivor is so boring. So now: solo and killer.

  • I'll occasionally play in a SWF, but I usually play solo 95% of the time.

  • I mainly play solo, the few times I do get to SWF it is with my friends who are new to the game. We have a laugh even though they usually die, they are still learning the game. My friend always runs into the killer ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • I either play SWF or Killer. Never ever solo survivor. That sounds like a miserable time to be honest.

  • I'm playing on my own most of the time and I'm doing fine as solo survivor.

    But the experience is much more fun with friends, especially when we are 4.

  • Solo. Cause unfortunately my friends are the kind that UE across the map and don't look behind them. My mmr screws them over really bad whenever we play :(

  • 75% of the time I play solo if I ever play survivor, but I play SWF with a friend of mine 25% of the time of playing survivor.

  • @Sakurra said:

    Even if I'm a solo player I prefer swf if I have with who to play. At least, in swf I know it's me vs killer, not me vs killer+survivor. I don't care about dying. I care about fairplay. I don't need discord to speak in swf. I just NEED TO KNOW they are by my side as is intended to be.

    I'm introducing some completely new players to DBD, so I've been helping them out, but I normally solo-Q or play killer.

  • I play a lot of killer, but i also play a lot of survivor. I mostly play solo but i also play swf.

  • Imagine having friends smh

    The only time I do swf is with a streamer and I dont use coms anyways.