Are we getting cross-progression (console to PC)?
As the title says. I'm a console player who wants to move to PC soon, any updates on when cross progression could be out?
If any mod could answer, I'd be very grateful
Tagged:
BHVR
As the title says. I'm a console player who wants to move to PC soon, any updates on when cross progression could be out?
If any mod could answer, I'd be very grateful
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We have no information on when cross progression will be released between Steam & Switch, we're still ironing out issues with it. We have no confirmation if/when cross progression will happen on any other platforms.
Oh no, I meant Steam and PS4 specifically. Unless that's out already lol
No, bhvr expects you to buy everything again.
No cross progression yet and it will take years to even talk about it
I really hope that's not the case ngl
There are other games i would buy again if i didnt have to start over from scratch.
Bruh no answer from anyone ๐
Thank you! Finally an answer. I hope they do announce it soon then
Bhvr said on stream no plans for playstation or Xbox cross progression