Is it me or jmm is much rarer than hair bow?

And both are green. I swear jmm is the rarest add on for me since forever.

I get multiple hair bows in one bloodweb but that never happens with jmm. I am happy if I get one.

Is it just my rng being bad or others have similar experience?

Comments

  • @Shaped said:

    And both are green. I swear jmm is the rarest add on for me since forever.

    I get multiple hair bows in one bloodweb but that never happens with jmm. I am happy if I get one.

    Is it just my rng being bad or others have similar experience?

    I swear the best add-ons are weighted to not appear as often.

    I never find Marvin's Blood on Nemesis, but I sure do find a lot of Admin Wristband's (which aren't bad, but they aren't the best either)

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/290227/is-it-me-or-jmm-is-much-rarer-than-hair-bow

    I swear the best add-ons are weighted to not appear as often.

    I never find Marvin's Blood on Nemesis, but I sure do find a lot of Admin Wristband's (which aren't bad, but they aren't the best either)

    Yeah, its weird af.