Language on Broken Bulb/Serum

"Moderately increases spookiness/visibility" is fine.

It's not so good when you're comparing visual beam brightness or speed increases.

Comments

  • Your mentality about the addon fly in the face of the addon's festive intention.

    Your experience and failure to get blinds is one of impatience, not an issue with any number values or descriptions.

  • @Nos37 said:

    Your mentality about the addon fly in the face of the addon's festive intention.

    Your experience and failure to get blinds is one of impatience, not an issue with any number values or descriptions.

    If you're gonna stalk someone's profile, at least do a good job of rebutting what they say - then again, you can't do that in your own threads.

  • as if anybody uses this addon for something other than gimmicks

  • @ElusivePukka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2605416#Comment_2605416

    If you're gonna stalk someone's profile, at least do a good job of rebutting what they say - then again, you can't do that in your own threads.

    I said I don't like survivor perks being used against survivors. You said it's fine.

    Now you're saying it's not fine when I use something of yours against you?

  • @Nos37 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2605420#Comment_2605420

    I said I don't like survivor perks being used against survivors. You said it's fine.

    Now you're saying it's not fine when I use something of yours against you?

    You said you don't like survivors having counterplay - in two posts now - despite your gripe with Head On being a personal, fundamental misunderstanding of how and when to use the perk in the gameplay sandbox.

    Now I'm saying your comment here makes no sense, because it doesn't.

    If you're gonna go for a hypocrisy gotcha, try having something cogent to say.