What I’ve noticed the moment a new survivor comes out
When they’re picked up the player isn’t good or super toxic I don’t know why this is my experience
When they’re picked up the player isn’t good or super toxic I don’t know why this is my experience
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well, they don't have all the meta perks and an inventory full of flashlight addons yet. Also there's a lot of them just going for the adept or checking out new perks. Give it time.
Or...they are on a new killer.
For some reason, NOED is one of the first perks I get on any killer when I start it.