Solo escape is not possible.
Return map generation to how it was in 2016-2018. I mean the number of items, pallets and fog. The assassins are too powerful. So much so that he lost 9 matches out of 10.
Return map generation to how it was in 2016-2018. I mean the number of items, pallets and fog. The assassins are too powerful. So much so that he lost 9 matches out of 10.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Killers are too very strong or the mmr doesn't work. Dear developers, play your game yourself. You are not doing anything to make the game enjoyable for the survivors. Either fix the mmr to be escape based or weaken killers. This is a bad game at the moment.
You're either trolling or just incredibly bad. I play strictly solo survivor and I escape quite a bit (just like many others have stated).
Escape is only possible with luck. Escape in 1 match out of 10, this is the balance on the killers' side.
Beware the assassin!
I play solo most of the time and I escape plenty.
I find that most times a few people will escape unless people get overly altruistic in the end game. I've seen many matches go from 3 escape to 1 because people are dead set on trying to save the one guy on the hook.