Apperently I earned 8 embems of silver or higher in a single match
Got a merciless with 3 iri emblems and 1 gold and i got this challenge
Did it always count more for getting a higher emblem then you needed or is it bugged?
Got a merciless with 3 iri emblems and 1 gold and i got this challenge
Did it always count more for getting a higher emblem then you needed or is it bugged?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Half of special tome challanges are bugged rn.
Mine went from 2 to 8 in one game. I said thanks and moved on.
Damn I wish I was that good ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฉ