Suggestion to the many toxic survivors

I have just finished a game as a killer and got my first toxic message. Two survivors had the exact username so I knew that they was going to play to save each other, both with good perks and flashlights, so I knew the best play was to split them up, kill one then go for the other. I need not have worried as the flash lights amounted to them waving them about when I was chasing them, in the hope of maybe the luck of catching me. Of course it was a quick game with them trying to play better then they was, thinking running straight without looking behind them was a good plan. At the end of the game I got called all the swear words.

So I have a simple suggestion. Just get better.

If you are on the hook, most killers will stay in the area ready to catch the rescuer, they are not going to run to the other side of the map, let you get saved and then just do gens while they search for another victim. This is not camping. Also when you do get saved, which you will because there is space to be saved, don't run direct to the killer. No killer is just going to say, "oh you have just been hooked, I better go and find somebody else". This is not tunnelling, this is stupid survivor play. It is not the killers fault it is your fault and being toxic to a killer is not what you should be doing, you should be telling yourself to play better.

Also if you constantly flash your flashlight in the killers face then they will want you out of the game sooner because you are a pain. If you want to play like that, then again that is down to you and you have to live with the consequences.

I am against face campers, but most killers do not facecamp, they are just playing the game the most efficient way, just as survivors do when they jump with three on gen, use toolkits and sabotage hooks.

This also includes teabagging at the gates, some killers just enjoy the chase, get a few hooks and let you escape. This does not mean that you are a gaming god and that you can wait at the gate till the timer runs right down to teabag, Sometimes I let a survivor leave if I think they have been let down by a bad team or just want to do a challenge.

Comments