The shape perks need rework
They contradict each other. One perk tells you to kill the obsession ASAP and the other two want you to keep them alive. They should be consistent with each other.
Also Play With Your Food is a joke. You lose your bonus if you hit any survivor and you can't get the bonus unless you chase the obsession and let them escape! It feels like it was designed for a 30 minutes match not 5 minutes.
Comments
actually you lose a token just for the attempt of hitting some one, which makes it even worse.
PWYF is basically only used for Evil Incarnate achievement, though I think it's also useful if you use Scratched Mirror and go for grabs - if I'm not mistaken, grabs don't count as offensive actions.
I think Dying Light needs a redo. It is promoting behavior that I don't think is fun for anyone. How about it has a multiplier against how quickly generators regress after kick.