Do you main a killer? Why?

I main Pyramid Head because of his power. He can trap survivors in vaults and pallets, hit through walls, and Mori without an offering.

Also I'm a massive Silent Hill fan.

Watch and create more animated gifs like nomori at gifs.com


Comments

  • I main trickster because hitting consecutive shots makes my brain happy brain! It becomes even happier brain when I can manage to get people down super fast! Plus, I love mixing and matching his cosmetics.

  • Yes, because the game does too much for survivors. The same way people used to complain about spirit being gross to play as because she makes things too easy, also applies to playing survivor. Playing killer is more engaging imo.

    Oh, like a single killer... actually no, I don't. I think I switch killers every match unless im trying new builds.

  • Executioner because Decisive Strike has given me PTSD

  • I main a group of killers instead of only one.

    Plague - I like her unique gameplay and she's one of the most cool looking.

    Trapper - Satisfaction when a looper get caugh in a trap.

    Nemesis - Resident Evil fan and I love his power and the mechanic of the zombies (despite them being bugged).

  • everygame i run the most toxic and annoying builds that bring me innerpeace such as

    tombstone myers

    gen hostage doctor

    basement bubba

    ninja spirit

    devour hillbilly

    infinite tier 3 Blighted serum myers

    impossible skillcheck doctor

    jumpscare myers

    devour hope nurse

    mad grit legion

    devour hope deathslinger

    all the good stuff

  • Main Billy, since the first time I played Him... I falled in LOVE with this killer. Then Behaviour nerfed him to the ground but I still loved him and I keep playing him every day.

    No, I don't like Oni, that is insulting my dear B.

  • I main Billy because I love the OG killers and his mobility is a huge bonus. After they neutered him, it's been more challenging, but playing him with no add-ons does feel more gratifying.

    I also main Ghostface because I absolutely love the stealth aspect. Sure, you can do real well with him if you play him right, and when that happens.. I have fun with the remaining survivors and try to make it fun for all. I've made a lot of friends doing this.

  • I have actively played Pyramid Head since I got the game a couple back in April. I have played no one else unless I need their perks

1 2 ›