The survivors now are strong enough, don’t blame the killer for your laziness.

Literal meaning.

When survivors don’t make good use of their strengths and skills, don’t emphasize the need to weaken the killer.

Comments

  • But, but.... U know looping is hard and only Jedi with 1000h mediation and universal knowledge can do it, and BNP is one time use only so I can't bring it every single game not to mention Keys are nerfed and Medkits work only when I'm injured. But i don't want to be injured. Please don't make me sweat to win, this is so unfun.

  • @R2k said:

    But, but.... U know looping is hard and only Jedi with 1000h mediation and universal knowledge can do it, and BNP is one time use only so I can't bring it every single game not to mention Keys are nerfed and Medkits work only when I'm injured. But i don't want to be injured. Please don't make me sweat to win, this is so unfun.

    Hey, the player who plays the killer is the same as you.

    Then why can survivors ask the killer to spend a lot of time honing his skills, just to give the survivors an "interesting experience".

    The killer is also a human, not a waiter for the survivor.