Viles Locked
i still can’t progress in the event. I tried the console reset and game restart solutions. Am i just not allowed to get anymore viles and be forced to pay for what i was going to get or....?
i still can’t progress in the event. I tried the console reset and game restart solutions. Am i just not allowed to get anymore viles and be forced to pay for what i was going to get or....?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I see that there is a link to go create a ticket for this issue. Imma do that.
@TheMidnightRidr Hello ! please follow the instruction on this post https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/28940/what-to-do-vial-issues#latest
Thank you !
@Patricia Okay, I will. Thank you for the help! I'm sorry if I sounded kind of rude, I was frustrated at the time. I appreciate what you and the rest of the BHVR team do. Keep up the good work!