The Allmighty Freddy Problem
I think freddy is not only about buff, but his other problem is...do you guys think hes fun to play against, like for me game against freddy deserves DC (Eventhought i dont do that), its just so boring.
I think freddy is not only about buff, but his other problem is...do you guys think hes fun to play against, like for me game against freddy deserves DC (Eventhought i dont do that), its just so boring.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He's just boring to play with AND to play against.
He promotes everything people hates about the game :
He's the most fun killer to play as for me...
He don't need minor change, he need a total overall.
He would be more competitif if they simply took away his power.
His power is more an hindrance for him than for the survivor.
Overall I don't have fun as Freddy or playing against Freddy. He's countered by the most used perks in the game more than anyone else and if you down someone people can heal them right in front of you if you haven't slept them. He's pretty dependent on the addons that lower sleep transition time more than he should be.
I don't really know what I can suggest for him aside from starting from scratch because his design is nothing but frustrating and I feel as though no matter what he won't be fun for both sides if it's just adjusting his current iteration. The only thing he can do is cut off a survivors escape route while they're being slept for the first time if they don't initially see Freddy and even so it's easy to run to a pallet.