Saloon + Hoarder + Pinhead = Free win?
I just tried out Hoarder Pinhead on Saloon and its pretty much impossible to loose.
Once a survivor picks up the Cube, you will get notivied by Hoarder and you will be in reach in time (unless maybe you are on the completly opposite site of the map)
After activating chain hunt, the game is pretty much GG, just hinder them with hoarder when they try to solve it.
I am not sure what to do against that but it seems to be busted. Maybe its just the Saloon but i can see this happening on other maps like the Game aswell. During that match I had most of time chainhunt running and they were forced to try to prevent it, which did not work.
Similar experiences?
Comments
Saloon isn’t as killer sided as people think it is.
The Game is like Pinhead's worst map, because of how easy it is for survivors to break the chain on that map.
You have not read my posting, so why bother replying?
I did but why are you bringing up Saloon specifically? Is it because of its size?
Yes, i thought its clear because of the context.