Winter Solstice music for winter?
The Hallowed blight music brings such a nostalgic feeling to this event.
Please bring the winter solstice music back in winter with snow in the menu :)
Or add every menu music from the past so people can choose in the settings which they want to listen to in the menu.
Comments
Damn,we very likely can't have that because BHVR really needed to focus on these totally awesome Halloween and Anniversary events :/
Too much work for BHVR.
There better be!
I hope so.
The Solstice season is my favourite time of year. Maximum comfy vibes, even if I don't live in a place that snows during the season (or at all, really).
+1
I don't care if there is no event, no special charms, no new Christmas jumpers, no bloodhunt, no login bonuses etc
Just give me the snowy menu and winter bells theme. It's all I want for Christmas.
I would take just the bloodhunt...