Amandas Add ons
Hello, I'm a pig main since she was launched but after playing her for a bit I realized that her ultra rare Add Ons are garbage.
Please buff Amanda's Ultra Rare addons. Ruleset No.2 should already be part of her ability, and Amanda's Letter is one of the worst add-ons in the game.
Please buff Amanda's Ultra Rare addons. Ruleset No.2 should already be part of her ability, and Amanda's Letter is one of the worst add-ons in the game.
Comments
It's because Amanda's ultra rare add-on was supposed to give her one shot on her ambush. But they removed that because it was judged "too strong" and basically did put a poor man's version of an ability instead.
Too bad two of Amanda's possibly best add-ons don't even work, the Bag and Box of Gears add-ons don't even slow Jigsaw traps speed, it's bugged still.
@ren_knock They do though. I've played Survivor against her recently and her addons definitely do work. Unless it's just showing that it's slowed without it actually being slowed. And yeah. Amanda's Letter is the worst addon in the game, I will agree with you on that. If they're going to decrease my trap count, I should atleast get a one hit with my dash.
@Bayside It just shows they're slowed, it doesn't actually slow, it turns the meter red, but the slow literally does nothing at all, if you line it up side by side the add-on doesn't actually change the speed.
I use that particular add-on when I use her ambush only build. Combine a good detection perk, some form of aggravation, and a buff/stealth/2nd detection....and scare the beejesus out of everyone you can.